Who is eligible for Staysure’s Expat Travel Insurance?

Allen Last updated:

If you are a British National, a spouse or dependant of a British National and permanently lived in either France, Spain or Portugal for six of the past 12 months then you may be eligible to take out an Expat Travel Insurance policy.

You’ll also need to be registered with a doctor in your (non UK) home country, who can grant access to your medical records if something goes wrong.

The trip you’re looking to cover with your Expat Travel Insurance must also start and finish in your (non UK) home country.

Was this article helpful?

26 out of 36 found this helpful