Do I need a TSE card for valid cover as an expat in Spain?

Allen Last updated:

The Spanish version of what was called the EHIC is called the Tarjeta Sanitaria Europea (TSE). It is a requirement expat policyholders living in Spain need to have a TSE card. If you can prove you are not entitled to a TSE card, or the new GHIC provided by the UK Government, your cover will be valid.

Was this article helpful?

4 out of 9 found this helpful