What is covered:
We will pay you £300 if you score a hole-in-one (gross) during your trip.
Special conditions relating to claims
- You must be a member of a recognised golf club affiliated to a national golfing union and hold an official national golfing union handicap;
- You must have your scorecard signed by your playing partner(s) who must be
members of a national golfing union, and countersigned by the Secretary/Manager of the club at which the hole-in-one has been scored;
- The golf course at which the hole-in-one is scored must be affiliated to the golfing union of the country in which it is located;
What is not covered:
- If the golf course is of fewer than 18 holes or if the hole at which the hole-in-one is scored is shorter than 90 metres (98 yards);
- If temporary greens and/or tee boxes are in use;
- Anything mentioned in the General Exclusions.
If you wish to see further detail on the level of cover for your policy then you'll need to check the relevant policy wording.