Hole-in-one cover

Allen Last updated:

What is covered:

We will pay you £300 if you score a hole-in-one (gross) during your trip.

Special conditions relating to claims

  1. You must be a member of a recognised golf club affiliated to a national golfing union and hold an official national golfing union handicap;
  2. You must have your scorecard signed by your playing partner(s) who must be
    members of a national golfing union, and countersigned by the Secretary/Manager of the club at which the hole-in-one has been scored;
  3. The golf course at which the hole-in-one is scored must be affiliated to the golfing union of the country in which it is located;

What is not covered:

  1. If the golf course is of fewer than 18 holes or if the hole at which the hole-in-one is scored is shorter than 90 metres (98 yards);
  2. If temporary greens and/or tee boxes are in use;
  3. Anything mentioned in the General Exclusions.

If you wish to see further detail on the level of cover for your policy then you'll need to check the relevant policy wording.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 1 found this helpful