What is the 100-day extension?

Allen Last updated:

Under this policy, individuals who are 70 years old or younger have the option to extend the trip duration limit from 50 days to 100 days for a single trip. However, it is important to note that this extension is only available on Comprehensive and Signature policies.

To include this optional add-on, please access your My Staysure account by signing in. Once logged in, navigate to "My current policies" and select "amend my policy".

Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the "Extra cover" tab, where you will find additional cover options and their corresponding prices.

So we can collect or refund any additional premium securely, amendments must be made via MyStaysure or by giving us a call. We are unable to action these via webchat or email but are working hard to move towards this in the future.

Was this article helpful?

14 out of 23 found this helpful