Do I need a CEAM card for valid cover as an expat in France?

Robert Hewlett Last updated:

The French version of what was called the EHIC is called the Carte Européenne d’Assurance Maladie (CEAM).

It is a requirement that expat policyholders living in France need to have a CEAM card.

If you can prove you are not entitled to a CEAM card, or the new GHIC provided by the UK Government, your cover will be valid.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful