Am I covered if I've had money stolen?

Joe Foster Last updated:

If you have had personal money stolen (Including Cash, travellers’ and other cheques, travel tickets, event and entertainment tickets, and your personal credit/debit or charge cards) then we will pay you up to the amount shown below for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed:

  • Basic cover costs £300.
  • Comprehensive and Signature cover costs £500.
  • Cash limit for individuals aged 18 and over: Basic cover £250, Comprehensive and Signature cover £500.
  • Cash limit for individuals under 18: Basic and Comprehensive cover £150, Signature cover £200.

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 4 found this helpful