I've lost my passport while on a trip am I covered?

Joe Foster Last updated:

We will pay up to £300 for Basic cover or £500 for Comprehensive and Signature cover for additional travel and accommodation expenses you incur abroad to obtain a replacement if your passport is lost, or stolen outside the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man during your trip.

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 2 found this helpful