Can I travel abroad against FCDO advice for holidays?

Carl Last updated:

We can't cover countries or parts of countries where the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), or World Health Organisation (WHO) have advised against all, or all but essential travel.

If you are due to travel to an area where the FCDO have advised against all, or all but essential travel, contact your airline or travel provider. They will let you know if you can rearrange your trip or they may offer you a refund.

If you rearrange your trip, you can update the dates on your Single Trip policy. If you’re a Staysure customer, you can log in to your My Staysure account to make the changes yourself. You can only make changes to your policy before you’re meant to travel.

It is important to check FCDO travel advice of the country you are visiting before you travel.

Was this article helpful?

5 out of 15 found this helpful