What if my holiday can’t go ahead?

Carl Last updated:

If your trip can’t go ahead, you’ll need to contact your holiday provider. You should be offered either a refund or alternative dates by your provider.

If you rebook a holiday, we can:

  • Change your single trip policy start date as long as it falls within 18 months from the date you bought your policy.

If you need to make changes to your Single Trip Travel Insurance policy, please do so before you were originally due to travel.

You can make changes to your policy online using My Staysure to avoid administration charges when calling to make amendments.

If you decide to travel during a travel ban or against FCDO advice, your travel insurance will be invalidated.


Was this article helpful?

18 out of 46 found this helpful