Can I buy UK only annual travel insurance?

Allen Last updated:

Yes, you can buy an Annual Multi-Trip policy for travelling within the UK only.

Trips solely within the UK are only insured if you have pre-booked at least two consecutive nights’ paid accommodation.

For more information on our terms & conditions as well as the table of benefits, please visit the policy wording booklet

Was this article helpful?

6 out of 13 found this helpful