Making a claim
Allen Last updated:
We’re here to help make your claim journey as easy and stress-free as possible.
We’re dealing with a lot more requests from people that need our help. We don’t think claims should be rushed, so we deal with each with the same care and attention they deserve. We appreciate your patience as we continue to help as many people as we can.
Has your flight been cancelled?
- If your flight has been cancelled, you’ll need to contact the airline, tour operator or travel agent you booked your flights with to claim a refund.
- If you are unsuccessful with your claim, and you paid by credit card, you may be able to retrieve lost costs from your credit card company. Speak to them about making a chargeback claim.
- Speak to our claims team if your travel provider/airline/credit card company can’t offer you a refund.
Before you claim…
Before you contact us, you’ll need to have the following to hand to help you submit your claim:
- Your Validation Certificate so you have your policy number to hand.
- Any receipts or other documents to support the claim you’re making.
Are you wanting a copy of a claim form? Click here for instructions on how to download or receive via post.
Was this article helpful?
98 out of 231 found this helpful